- Mix and let sit for 1 hour
- Refrigerate for 16-24 hrs
- Mix all together
- Cover and let rest for 20-30 minutes (autolyse)
- Knead dough and form into ball. Don't worry if dough is still sticky at this stage.
- Cover and let rest another 15-20 minutes. Dough will be easier to work with after this period. Dough should be smooth on the surface, bounce back when poked, and pass the windowpane test.
- Split by portion weight and form into balls
- Place on tray and cover with cling-film or cover container with lid. Let rest 1 - 2 hours until dough doubles in size. This could vary depending on your room temperature.
- Form pizza bases and bake!